Friday, January 16, 2009

Bad Blogger

Well, it appears that I am a VERY bad blogger! First post was a while ago and I haven't ventured back on here since. BAD ME!

Things are kind of crazy at my place. My hubby has decided to go back to school (which I support) but the course he will be taking, starting on the 20th requires that he quit his job. SO, franticly trying to figure out how to make ends meet for the next 18 weeks while he does this!

Have a new addition at the house. Friends of ours bought a horse that is in VERY bad shape. Turns out the horse they bought is a horse I foaled out at my house a few years ago. My ex and I owned his sire, and dam. Now, he's a mess. Skin and bones. Back bone sticking up, his protruding, you can count EVERY rib. He's a mess. I hope to have him back to 'presentable" in about 6 months. They gain weight at such a slower rate than they loose it.

I think that's about all the news that's fit to print from this end!
Hope you all have a great weekend. I'm off Monday, so I wouldn't look for another post till ATLEAST Tuesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment