Friday, October 6, 2017

Lets be real........

There are SOOOO many things about these AMAZING essential oils that I want to share with you!! But, I have to be careful. I have to share each story compliantly. We can not diagnose, treat, or cure. If we do that, we are being non-compliant and can get into real trouble!!! I don't want anyone in trouble. But I want to share. So, bear with me on this crazy rollercoaster ride and I'll share as much and as often as I can, compliantly, of course!



Today I'd like to chat about one of the ways you can easily remove some chemicals and toxins from your home.

Back in the day (I'm talking PRE September, 2016) I loved to burn candles and use wax warmers to make my house smell yummy! I mean, who doesn't love all those scents? Pumpkin Spice, Apple Cinnamon, Lavender, Vanilla,  and the list goes on and on. What I didn't realize was, every time I burnt a candle or melted that wax, I was releasing harmful, toxin chemicals into the air. Say what?? YES, it is very true!!!

The holiday season is upon us y'all. It is here. Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Those 3 holidays are probably some of the biggest candle/wax warming holidays that there are! All those yummy smells filling your house with goodness. Who can resist?? Well, what if I told you that you could make your house smell JUST as amazing WITHOUT releasing harmful things into your home? What if I told you MOST of the options I can show you are CHEAPER as well? Would you switch??

For those that don't believe me, let me link a little info about chemicals and toxins in fragrances, like those used in candles and wax and even perfumes (but that is another post for a different day). You can read about it for yourself here, here and here. Still skeptic? Do your own research, see what you find!

Below you will find some options for diffuser blends similar to those found at all those stores you love to shop at, as well as a cost comparison. You'll be surprised at how much cheaper these safe, non toxic options are for you and your family!

Similar to Yankee Candle Cinnamon Stick

Recipe - Cinnamon Stick
• 2 Drops of Stress Away
• 3 Drops of Clove
• 4 Drops of Cinnamon Bark

Diffusing costs for 4 hours = $1.29
Burning cost for 4 hours = $2.24

Similar to Scentys Cozy Fireside

COZY FIRESIDE Diffuser Blend
• 4 drops Pine
• 3 drops Idaho Blue Spruce
• 1 drops Ginger
• 2 drops Cinnamon
• 3 drops Cedarwood

Cost of diffusing for 4 hours: $1.22
Cost of burning the candle for 4 hours: $5.00

Similar to Yankee Candle Balsam & Cedar

BALSAM & CEDAR Diffuser Recipe:
• 1 drop Cedarwood
• 2 drops Citrus Fresh
• 2 drops Pine
• 2 drops Stress Away

Cost of diffusing for 4 hours: $0.59
Cost of burning the candle for 4 hours: $1.54

See my friends, safe and healthy options for your family don't have to break the bank!!

Want other tips on money saving swaps you can make for healthier, toxin and chemical free choices? Feel free to contact me!

If you're ready to start your journey to a chemical and toxin free lifestyle, you can do so here

.

No comments:

Post a Comment