Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday Fill Ins

1. Happy tails never fails to make me smile.

2. I'm looking forward to my Dear Husband graduating from The Victoria College Police Academy and getting his TCLEOSE certification.

3. My co-worker talking on the phone and the whine of the ac unit is what I'm listening to right now.

4. Potato salad must have potato chunks and some mustard and relish in it!

5. My breakfast muffin was the best (ONLY) thing I ate today.

6. Today was supposed to be Friday, but it feels more like a Monday.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to picking Peetie up from Adopt-a-Pet , tomorrow my plans include helping my husband find a suit and Sunday, I want to chill at Connie's house while the 'boys' study for their TCLEOSE test!!

No comments:

Post a Comment