Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Welcome, 2012!!!!!

Wow, 2012 huh?
January 10th already, to be honest!

A lot has happened this year. Good, and bad.

Lots of changes are coming in 2012 too!
For example....one of my pasture ornaments will be put to work this year! Yes, yes he will be.
I have a saddle on the way.
I will have to purchase a few items to go with it, and finish the riding area at the house, but in the not too distant future, Casper will have a JOB!!!!

I'm going to do something I haven't done before. I'm going to post goals on the left hand side of my blog!!!
They won't be crazy, or over the top out of reach. They will be (I hope) attainable for 2012!

So, those of you still reading...stay tuned.
There should be some ground work posts in the near future, and some butt in the saddle ones after that!

I hope everyone has a great 2012! Can't wait to see the rest of your 2012 goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment