Thursday, September 8, 2016

Back from a Blogging Hiatus!

               Y'all, I've been gone a LONG time! Too long!!  Truth is, I didn't have much to blog about. Life was just a chugging along like usual here. Well, until recently. I just HAD to come back and tell you allllll about it!!!

               We’ve all had friends who have jumped into those “pyramid companies” (as so many people refer to them) that try to sell us things. I am not an exception to this statement. I’ve had many friends who’ve done Tupperware, Mary Kay, AdvoCare, Beach Body, and the list goes on.  I love supporting my friends, and have consequently had many “parties” over the years to help them out.  While I have tried MANY different products, and have enjoyed most of them, I’ve never found anything that I just felt like it was life changing enough for me to get into. Until now.
 
                Let me start off by saying, I am NOT in this to make money. I will be using these products for life. I’d love to expose you to the benefits of using them also. If I earn some free products or a few bucks here and there, awesome. If not, that is awesome too! The fantastic thing is that you will have that same opportunity.
               
                So, what is the wonderful product that I have found and enjoy using so much I want to share it with you? Essential Oils! Young Living Essential Oils, to be precise.  If I were to tell you about ALL the products and ALL the benefits in one post, I would be typing for hours and you’d be reading for the same. So, here is what I am going to do. I am going to post individually about a few of the products I have used and how they have helped me. From there, you can decide if you’d like to try them or not. If not, you don’t have to read another post about them. If you do, please contact me and I can give you the information you need to either add a few items you’d like to try to my monthly order, or to get signed up with a membership yourself!!  Stay tuned to my blog over the next few days to learn a little bit about a few different products I've tried and how they are making a difference around my household every day!
 
                If you care to read a little bit more about this wonderful company, check out their Seed to Seal Promise. Young Living sets the standard when it comes to essential oils, and this website explains why this is true.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment