Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Life sucks when you can’t breathe!

              Yes, it does. Add in the fact that I have a very tiny nose, and that makes it even worse! A few weeks back my husband and I had to make a trip to Florida. I don’t know what happened to the air while we were gone, because the first morning back in Texas I woke up and couldn’t breathe through my nose. I had so much pressure under my eyes and in my nose, it felt like someone had my sinuses in a vice!  I spent two days trying nasal sprays, decongestants and the like. Nothing helped. I couldn’t get any relief! Then I remember that a good friend of mine had given me some gifts for Christmas, and I was pretty sure one of them was for respiratory support. At this point, I was willing to try anything. I mean, I had tried everything else I had available, why not try this?  I found the bag of Christmas goodies, and low and behold I was right! So, I got out the roller ball, rolled a little over what I later found out is the Maxillary Sinus area (about ½ a pinkie length under your eyes, right across from each side of your nose) and went to bed.

                I figured that worst that would happen is that, well, nothing would happen. If nothing else, I would at least smell good while I slept. Within 10 minutes, I felt a little bit of the pressure dissipate. I could even begin to smell hints of the wonderful fragrance of the oil mixture on my face. Within 20 minutes I could almost breathe like a normal human being, the pressure was almost gone. Now, I’m not saying that everyone will experience results that quickly, I’m just sharing my experience with you.  I again applied the mixture when I got up, and again when I went to bed for the next two nights. It really, really helped.  Not only did it help, the solution wasn’t a pharmaceutical one, it was an all-natural one. How wonderful is that? Would you like to find out more? Check out my website or contact me directly. I look forward to helping you with a more natural lifestyle!



Just one of the AMAZING oils in the sinus roller ball!!

No comments:

Post a Comment