Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Busy

Long time no post.
Sorry
Lots going on in my world right now, most of which has not been good.
The sudden death of a good friend last week really shook me up. It's not something I had time to prepare for and deal with, so dealing with the loss is an on-going issue.

Pretty busy at both jobs, meaning I'm exhausted by the time I get home from day job after working my night job the night before.

My mom will be flying in tomorrow afternoon, yay!
Not going to get to do what we planned on. I was supposed to be taking Casper to our first show. However, after getting sick a few weeks ago he's depleted my 'show fund'. So, my trainer is taking him to the Margarita Classic Paint Show to get him out and about and see how he does in crowds of people and horses. I'm sure he'll be fine, but we need to know!
SO, our plans now include a day trip to San Antonio, an afternoon or am at a dressage show in Houston, Judgement House in Edna Saturday night, and hanging out on Sunday.
Mom heads back to New York on Monday, DH will be taking her to the airport. Not near a long enough stay, but better than nothing at all!

Hope everyone out there in blog land is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment