Tuesday, October 6, 2009

OOps, I forgot

....to bring my camera! Drat! OK, one more day and I promise I will have rainy day photos for all to see!





Worked 'new' part time job last night.


Didn't get nearly as much sleep as I did the first night I tied this. Mucho more slow moving this morning. I think, and I may be wrong, but you could compare me to a sloth this morning!

Sloth

For those who MAY not know ......... Sloths are extremely slow-moving mammals found in the rainforest canopies of Central and South America. Sloths also sleep upside-down for up to 18 hours at a time. Sloths are nocturnal and sleep curled up with their head placed between the arms and the feet drawn close together. Their hair is grayish brown but, at times they look grey-green in color because they move so slowly that tiny camouflaging algae grow all over their coats.

Yep, that's me! Moving so slowly I will grow algee!


No comments:

Post a Comment