Monday, June 10, 2013

6/10 - i see a routine here

Yes, yes I do. I think it's safe to say we are on the every other day plan. Why? I'm not sure, it just seems to work out this way.
Keeping in mind that I'm on my 6 days off out of a 7 day week, I think this is good. We will see what happens on Saturday AM when I've started my working 6 days out of a 7 day week. I'm not sure I'll be able to keep up the every other day thing, but we will see.

On a side note.....I've started a new hobby/business. Things have to stay hush hush for now, but I will unveil my designs soon. I hope to have some items completed by July 1st, and a blog page and Facebook page up and running by then. I'm working on getting a logo designed as well. Anyone out there design logos? I'd love to talk to you about my ideas and price. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment