Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Cas is GOOD at getting time off!

I don't know what he did.
 Maybe had the fairies come and sprinkle magic dust around that has been making things happen which have prevented me from riding. Maybe it's just MURPHY making my life miserable? Who knows. What I do know is, I AM RIDING IN THE MORNING. Yes, I am putting my foot down and riding dang it! 

Now that I've gotten in the habit of riding, I honestly do miss it. Will we ever be seriously riding, working on things for competitions? I doubt it. I am about ready to head over to the BRC and take in some trails though. I think Cas will enjoy that too.

I should be home a bit after 6am. The weather should be 'cool' and Cas hasn't worked in FOREVER! SO, he needs to. I should also be able to ride both Friday and Saturday morning. Sunday is questionable, as I'm covering for a co-worker Saturday night shift.

Cas hasn't worked since the 14th, so I'm sure I'll get the EVIL EYE when I hoist the saddle up on his back. It'll be ok. He will get over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment