1. He was a GOOD BOY! CAS WAS GOOD FOR MARY YESTERDAY.
2. Getting Fall Photos from my mom is what I look forward to most this time of year.
3. My best friend found out last night that 59 REALLY does go NORTH of VICTORIA after 6pm!
4. Yankees aren't as bad as Texans think, to be honest with you. =)
5. Appearances can be deceiving.....just because they look like million bucks doesn't mean they are worth it!
6. The last person I gave a hug to was Robert when I left for work this morning, normally it's Tucker but I was avoiding Chicken Breath!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finding appropriate fabric in Victoria, tomorrow my plans include work and work and Sunday, I want to support Robert's study sessions while I make a blanket for a friend's new baby!