Friday, August 28, 2009

reFlective Friday - from Hunter In Training

Ok...haven't don't this before....is there method to the madness?

I LIKE.....that Casper is doing well at the trainer
I Don't LIKE.....that it's expensive and it's so far away

I LIKE.....that my BF is getting to spend time with her SO tonight
I Don't LIKE.......that I don't get to hang out with her tonight

I LIKE.........that my DH is going to college
I Don't LIKE......that it's REALLY messing up our schedule and such

I LIKE.......the fact that I only have 2 more hours of work left!
I Don't LIKE.....the fact that I have 2 more hours of work left!

I LIKE.........the fact that it's FRIDAY
I Don't LIKE.....the fact that weekends are only 2 days long and the work week is 5

I LIKE.....that a friend sent a saddle
I Don't LIKE....that it doesn't fit my horse

I LIKE.......that we are finally buying a house and not RENTING
I Don't LIKE....all the bills and such that come along with that!!!

I LIKE.......that things are looking up for taking CAS to a show in October
I Don't LIKE.....that we may not have the $$$ to do so

I LIKE......reading my blog, and others' blogs
I Don't LIKE....that not everyone is able to update on a regular basis...I'm nosey, I want to know what everyone is up to!

OK.....TAG.....Who's NEXT......
JacksonsGirl and Pony Girl
Have at it!! Have fun!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! I can totally relate to your likes and dislikes, LOL! :) I will have to play along soon. Your horse is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It started with http://hunterintraining.blogspot.com she started it! Looked fun enough! Enjoy! Thanks for the comments about my handsome man. Love him to death! :)

    ReplyDelete