Monday, October 17, 2011

the MAGIC continues

Well, we went all weekend with the lip rope and we have NOT had any issues getting his eye meds in his eye.

The eye is looking great, and DH and I don't have to fight with him and worry about poking his eye with the end of the syringe.

We are getting up at 4:45 in the am, to give meds by 5 am, and again by 7 am so we can go to work. He gets them again at 6ish pm and then again around 10 pm or 11ish pm.

His eye is looking really great!

We have a follow up appointment with the vet on Thursday at 3:30.

I'm a bit concerned about the amount of sight he will have left when this is all over. The vet assures me that he will be able to see, but he will probably have a spot on his eye for the rest of his life.

I hope he can see. We have one horse who is already blind in one eye, and I hate that for him. I hope Alduca gets his sight back.

No comments:

Post a Comment