Monday, October 10, 2011

Update #4

Well....we are in a holding pattern.

Not much progress, but no regression either.

So, both good, and bad.

Lavage system may come out tomorrow.
He may come home Wednesday.

He will still need meds multiple times a day. I'm gone from home for many hours, between an hour drive to work, work, and an hour drive home.

I'm doubting my ability to get this done. DH really doesn't like Alduca. It really takes a special kind of person to LIKE Alduca. I"m sure DH will help...but will it be that willing, good mood help, or will it be angry doing it because I have to not because I want to type help? Alduca is sensitive, he will know.

So, I'm excited that he might be coming home. But, I'm also nervous and scared at the same time.......
Oh do-do!

No comments:

Post a Comment