Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Friday 8/4/09

FrIdAy 8/4/09
Took the day off work so we could go do our weekend horses. Robert had a "Diaper Party" to go to. I knew (I'm a planning-oholic) that we would not have time to take care of all of our clients and for him to get to his party. He missed the last one (yes, two in a month) so, I didn't want him to miss out on this one too.

What the heck is a diaper party? I have never heard of this. My co-workers have never.....my best friend has never heard of it...... what the heck? Strange.
I am, admittedly a Yankee. We don't have Diaper Parties just for guys up there. We have a BABY SHOWER, either for the momma to be, or for the momma and daddy to be.
Strange.
Almost feels like 'double dipping for gifts here'. What are your thoughts on that??

No comments:

Post a Comment