Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Turn - 20 questions!

I think it's more like fill in the blank..but ok here goes!

1. My ex ... isn't speaking to me, can't blame him i guess.

2. Maybe I should ... concentrate on getting my insurance license so my boss will HUSH!

3. I love ... the fact that CASPER is ok, my mom is coming in October and I will be taking Cas to his first show with her here!!!

4. People would say that I am ... a nice person.

5. I don't understand why ... people are so mean to animals.

6. When I wake up in the morning ... I'm happy to be happy!!

7. I lost ... lots of things...wish I could find 'em!!

8. If I had my way ... my dog Tucker would live forever because I can't stand that he's getting older and I'm closer to being with out him.

9. My past ... was a WHOLE LOTTA FUN!

10. I get annoyed by ... people who can't plan accordingly!

11. Parties are ... more enjoyable at my house because I don't have to drive home!

12. I wish life was not ... so hard sometimes!

13. Dogs ... are truly man's best friend.

14. Cats ... have never been my favorite critter.

15. Tomorrow... is FRIDAY! YAY!

16. I have a low tolerance ... for ignorance and tardiness.

17. If I had a million dollars ... I'd share with friends and family but keep enough to be comfortable!

18. I'm totally terrified of ... trying things for the first time, I hate it!

19. My spouse is ... (you caught me on a good day) working very hard trying to pass his TCLEOSE so he can be a peace officer.

20. My life is ... BUSY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment