Friday, September 18, 2009

FRIDAY fiLL iNs

1. My car is filthy! I feel like I live in it!!

2. Casper's vet visit, including teeth floating and shots is coming up next.

3. Lately, things seem CRAZY, but that's NORMAL around my place!

4. In the bathroom with the door locked is one of my favorite 'hiding' places.

5. What happened to the good 'ole days when a dollar went somewhere and people treated each other well??

6. My show outfit getting done in time, my mom getting here with out issue, and having enough money to go to the horse show with CASPER the end of next month is not impossible!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to showing Jen how to poultice Ransom's legs, tomorrow my plans include day trip to Port 'A' (working, not pleasure) and Sunday, I want to CHILL, RELAX, TAKE IT EASY (yeah right!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment